All Members of the Osler REB are voting members. A quorum also comprises a minimum of five separate members from groups 1‐4 with one from group 2‐4, fulfilling group 5.
(1) at least two members with broad expertise in biomedical research (Scientific)
(2) at least one member knowledgeable in the ethics of scientific research
(3) at least one member knowledgeable in law relevant to scientific research
(4) at least one member from the community who has no affiliation with the institution (Lay Member)
(5) at least one member whose specialty is non‐scientific (may be one of the members from groups 2‐4)
(6) at least one member knowledgeable in therapeutic natural health products (ad hoc, for quorum only for review of therapeutic natural health products)