Our commitment to clinical excellence, patient and staff safety, continuing education, and research make Osler an ideal learning environment.
Other Osler advantages include:
- Our learning environment is strongly committed to clinical excellence, patient and staff safety, continuing education and research
- Osler facilitates over 900 health care professional student placements every year – experience that we put to good use in helping every new student succeed
- Osler has ‘exemplary’ standing from Accreditation Canada, has received three Practice Excellence Awards, recipient of 2013 Canada’s Best Diversity Employers Award, and is a ‘Top 100’ employer.
- We have established Affiliation Agreements with numerous academic institutions and offer placements for many disciplines.
- Osler is an active member of the GTA Consortium of Schools and Institutions and HSPnet (Health Sciences Placement Network)
Which hospital location offers which opportunities?
Osler welcomes students at both our Etobicoke and Brampton sites.
How long are placements?
Placement periods vary in length depending on the program and course requirements. Osler offers both group placements and preceptored placements.