What services are provided by the Eating Disorders Clinic at Peel Memorial Centre?
The clinic provides outpatient assessment and stepwise treatment for adults, adolescents and children with mild to moderate eating disorders.
The clinic serves residents in North Peel (Brampton, Caledon), Halton Hills and north Etobicoke (Malton, Rexdale and part of Woodbridge) as well as Dufferin County.
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Family-Based Treatment for children and adolescents
- Group psycho-education
- Nutritional consultation
- Nutrition group
- Short-term psychotherapy groups
- Limited individual and family sessions
- Ongoing physical monitoring
- Psychiatric consultation when clinically indicated
Services at the clinic are provided by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including:
- Nurse practitioner
- Social worker
Location: Peel Memorial Centre, 20 Lynch St, 3rd Floor, Brampton, ON L6W 2Z8
Fax: 905-863-2471. Eating Disorder Clinic brochure Eating Disorder Clinic referral form