Along with community partners, Osler is introducing new services and innovative patient-inspired care delivery models to meet the health care needs of those who live in the Central West LHIN. Osler's Musucoloskeletal (MSK) Program includes a Muscoloskeletal Health Orthopaedic Surgical Screening Centre and a Rheumatology Early Arthritis Clinic.
Musculoskeletal Health Orthopaedic Surgical Screening Centre
The Centre will see adult patients with:
- Shoulder arthritis/rotator cuff pathology, elbow arthritis/overuse pathology
- Lumbar spine pathology, including herniated disks, spinal stenosis, and low back pain
- Hip/knee orthopaedic pathology
- Foot and ankle orthopaedic pathology
- Referrals are for non-cancer, non-acute, non-trauma-related issues. If the patient has an acute fracture or infection, refer them directly to our Emergency Department.
- This clinic provides adult-only orthopaedic services and will not screen pediatric cases
Appointments are by physician referral only. See left hand column for referral forms. Please attach the most updated radiology reports for the patient and have the patient bring the CD of the images.
Program location and hours:
Monday to Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am - 4:00pm
Mondays from 8:30am - 4:00pm
416-747-3400 ext. 32382
Rheumatology Early Arthritis Centre
The goal of this clinic is to promote early assessment of rheumatoid arthritis and to enable faster confirmation of the condition so that treatment may begin earlier. Patients will have access to an education program through Ontario Telehealth Network.
- This clinic will see patients with suspected rheumatoid arthritis
- Other types of inflammatory arthritis can be referred to the Rheumatologist's office
- This clinic provides adult-only rheumatology and will not screen pediatric cases.
Appointments are by physician referral only. See column to the left for referral forms. Please attach the most updated radiology reports for the patient and have the patient bring the CD of the images.
Program locations and hours:
Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 4:00pm