When it’s not life-threatening but it can’t wait, the Urgent Care Centre is a great health care option.
- Serves patients of all ages with non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries that don’t require immediate surgery or an overnight hospital stay
- Staffed by emergency-trained physicians and staff
- Equipped with high-tech diagnostics (including x-ray, CT, and laboratory services)
- UCC services are covered with a valid Ontario health card
- Ambulances do not go to the UCC. If you have severe chest pain, stroke symptoms, or you are uncertain, always CALL 9-1-1 or go to your nearest Emergency Department