The exciting transformation of Etobicoke General Hospital cleared another hurdle with the opening of the Etobicoke Wellness Centre (EWC) on August 27.
The EWC replaces the existing medical office building and many doctors’ offices and clinics have moved over to the new facility.
The EWC also houses some of Osler’s outpatient services, including:
- A New, larger fracture, plastics and wound clinics;
- Diagnostic imaging services;
- A 30-station satellite dialysis program with six additional stations for home hemodialysis training for patients;
- A pre-anaesthesia clinic;
- A diabetes education clinic
The next major milestone is set for 2019 the completion of the new patient tower in 2019.
Have an appointment at the Etobicoke Wellness Centre (EWC)?
What you should know:
- The EWC is just across the parking lot from the main hospital, right off Humber College Blvd;
- Park in the hospital’s public parking area;
- Your appointment notice will tell you which floor to go to and how register;
- Volunteers will be in the EWC lobby, standing by to help you.
See exterior map for more details.